Duration: 30 Days
Formally held as Introduction to Recruitment, Recruitment Fundamentals will assist you in understanding the recruitment landscape, from managing clients and candidates to the intricate steps of the Recruitment Cycle; and will equip you with vital knowledge and skills that will set you on the path becoming a Successful Recruitment Consultant.
- Introduction to Recruitment – Codes of Ethics and Best Practice.
- The Recruitment Cycle – Behaviors of Super Recruiters.
- Interviewing – Fundamentals, Pitfalls, and Questioning techniques.
- The Job Spec – Understanding and qualifying, why is this critical?
- Candidate Management – Counter Offers and Candidate Loyalty.
- Candidate Assessments – Verifications and Referencing.
- Candidate Sourcing – Sourcing Strategies and Passive Candidates.
- Client Management – Negotiation and Sales.
- The Value of Metrics – Measure only the metrics that matter.
If you or your employer is an APSO member, please Log in to view for APSO member pricing for this event.