Duration: 8 Hours
Can a PL/SQL developer work on Microsoft SQL?
Can you identify different product families and what goes with what (Oracle, Microsoft)?
Can your C# candidate be considered for a Java role?
Do you know what qualifying questions to ask clients and candidates?
How do certifications like Cisco fit into your client’s structures?
Software and IT moves at an astronomical pace, and it is borderline impossible to stay up to date on your own.
Software Development and IT Technical Recruiting covers a broad range of topics.
You will learn:
- Differences and similarities between C#, JAVA, PHP, PYTHON, SQL and more
- How a company’s technical department is structured
- Linux, Windows and Mac
- Open Source vs Closed Source
- 1st, 2nd and 3rd Lines of Support
- Development processes (Agile, Waterfall and more)
- Database Development vs Database Administration
- Career progressions and paths for IT and Software hires
- Online search techniques
- What certifications are out there
If you or your employer is an APSO member, please Log in to view for APSO member pricing for this event.